Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to a new blog!

I'm not sure how often I'll be over here on this blog but I figured, if I find a good HEALTHY recipe I'll share it here.  I like to cook, I hate to clean, so sometimes I don't cook because I just don't want to clean it.  I'm not a professional chef, though I always wanted to go to culinary school and become a chef.  I chose to be a teacher and mother instead. 

In high school my mom took me to some cooking classes, went to a restaurant and got to go in the kitchen and see the magic in action.  

I've got a plethora of recipes I like to cook... some not so healthy, some healthy.  I've lost weight and have changed my unhealthy eating ways and hope to find more healthy ways to cook the foods I love to eat.

I love trying new recipes.  So follow me and maybe you will find a recipe that sounds good to you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment